Saturday, August 22, 2009

Frozen peas for the new era


This has to be the best invention I have come across in a long time! They are cold therapy packs and they act just like a bag of frozen peas. I found them at CVS when I was waiting for a prescription to be filled. I picked up the little star fish :)

I use mine everyday after my shot and it stays cold for just the right amount of time, moves when you move and only cools a small area instead of a huge area like the original cold packs we grew up with.

CVS sells other shapes and sizes as well but I personally liked the starfish the best. They have them for your back, knees, wrists. Perfect to keep in the fridge or freezer and great if you have kids or have a sore joint. I highly recommend having one handy in the fridge. My little starfish has minimized bruising and pain for me! Plus it's much more fashionable than walking around with a bag of frozen peas taped to my body :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

How totally cool, Thank you, You guys have all my positive thoughts.. and prayers and any thing eles I can muster up. Thank you for the cold pack information.. a neat gift for someone who may not want to use a cod pack but should.. and for kids..

Unknown said...

Those are really cute, however I would never buy them because my two year old would try to eat them. He thinks everything is food.

Bobby G said...

NICE!! Ill stick w/ my peas though! bigger and more manly! lol