Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pink, Pink, & More Pink!

Yesterday Pat had the day off from work so we decided to go out and do our baby registry. Of course Pat got to use the scanner and we spent quite some time looking at all the baby things. What an industry! The advertisement for just about all of the items makes you feel like you just can't live without it but in reality it will probably sit in the corner and never be used. With that being said we were suckered in and have a ton of stuff on the registry!

I do have to say little girls are fun to shop for since there's so much to choose from. But boy oh boy it equals out to alot of pink! All in all we finished our registry's yesterday. We ended up registering at Babies R Us & Buy Buy Baby. Once we got home I ordered the bedding for the crib and window treatments. We fell in love with this set and I can't wait to see it all put together. Here's a sneak peak at what the bedding looks like.



Pat is almost done painting the nursery and then we can start putting away all the little goodies we have gotten. I love redecorating and getting ready for Grace. I do have to say there sure is alot of pink!

1 comment:

Rache said...

so cute. I love brown and pink. And the bedding you picked is soooo cute. Love it. Yea with a lil girl now you'll get used to all the pink. I didnt like before but now I love it on Syd.