Monday, December 6, 2010

Santa Claus is coming to town!

 Pat came home and had surprised us with a Christmas tree. It's perfect! Grace and the dogs sat in the living room and watched him as he got it all set up. All three were a little confused but once the lights were up on it they loved it!!
 Grace posing with her first gift to put under the tree. She LOVED the bow. I might have to just get a box and wrap it and stick bows all over it as a gift this year for her!
 Our Helen Keller tree is back. We havent added any lights to it since last year and with all the storms we have had the tree looks pretty pathetic I must say. Well it does every year but this year I think has the others beat. I have to say it does make me laugh everytime I see it.
Our Christmas Angel Grace. What a wonderful blessing she has been to our family. She is full of smiles and is always so happy. She is the best gift of all!

1 comment:

Rache said...

Christmas will have a whole nother meaning now that you have Grace. It will get funner and funner with each year.