Monday, November 10, 2008

Snow!

No that isn't dust on the camera lens, its Snow! Our first snow fall for the Season. We were pretty lucky this time, but Im sure one of these mornings we will wake up and the ground will be covered.


Emma loves the snow and I know it's not the best picture of her but I wanted everyone to be able to see the snow on her. She would spend the whole day out in the snow if she could. Turbo on the other hand is a different story. We have to put her winter coat and boots on her before she will step foot in the fluffy white stuff. It takes a good 10-15 minutes to get her dressed and she spends a whole 5 minutes outside.
Im not looking forward to the snow because snow = 5:30am sitting on the kitchen floor dressing a chihuahua!

2 comments:

Rache said...

dressing a chiuaha (however you spell it) thats funny. I cant believe its snowing out there already when its been in the 70's here. crazy. I miss it then I dont.

Bobby G said...

HA! Awesome! you have a blog? I DO TOO!
bobbygbitches.blogspot.com
check it out!

Thats a snowy ass dog! lol