Friday, December 19, 2008

Just Because






So many things have happened to our family this week. Illness, job security, incomes are sparse, health is a question. What do you do especially with the holiday season right around the corner.

Pat and I were sitting together tonight in the living room watching the snow fall and talking about all the hurdles we have had this week. One song that struck a tune with us, especially Pat. The song - Lost by Coldplay.

Pat has a hidden talent to us all. He can listen to a song and then play it on the piano. As I type I am able to listen to the same song (Lost by Coldplay) that moved me to write this...this time it's my husband playing it.

We have been through some hard times this week. I know we all handle things differently but when we break it down, we are all human and need something or someone to lean on. Thank god I have my husband and he has me. Together we will get through this no matter what we face.


2 comments:

Rache said...

Those pics are so sweet with the baby and grandfather. I hope times get better for everyone. I wish this all would be over. Pats so awesome being able to play a song after hearing it. I so wish I had that ability.

Clouse House said...

These pics were from our family reunion this past summer. The baby is Alta our niece, and she was meeting her Great Grandpa for the first time.