Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Ham Fest 2009

Every May since Pat was little he would go to Dayton, Ohio with his Dad to Ham Fest.

Ham Fest from what I've been told is a giant swap meet filled with radio's, gadgets, antennas, and junk. Pat looks forward to his trip every year and his dad drives all the way from Arizona to go with him.

They have such a great time and make so many lasting memories each year.





This is the Red Ryder group. I guess they always set up crazy things around their tent and have off the wall stuff you can only find in a down south garage sale. I've been told they have bra's you can sign!
Wow, getting a little crazy guys!










I've always wondered why I can never find a decent picture of Pat being serious...guess he takes after his dad!













Pat playing with his radio in the hotel

1 comment:

Ben Pinette said...

HamVENTION

Just sayin.....

:)