Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Happy Halloween!!!!!








Happy Halloween!! For the first time in a few years I dressed up for Halloween and went to work in my costume! My boss, 2 co-workers, and myself decided that we would be the girls from the Facts of Life TV sitcom from the 80's. We had a blast. We got our uniforms from a local 2nd hand shop. We walked around the hospital and every corner we turned we had people laughing and guessing who we were. It was so much fun.
We even had people come from other buildings that had found out about us come over with candy to have a good laugh. Each time a group would come into the office we would turn on the theme song and dance. We tried to re-create one of the original sitcom photos. I think we came pretty close!!






3 comments:

Rache said...

too fun, dressing up for halloween. you guys look get look.

Rache said...

supposed to say... Look Good.

Unknown said...

I love your blog... I have had my head so crazy with the election that I have not hit on it in too much of a long time.. Please keep it up .. and you Apple Pie is beautiful..

Happy first day of stand time.. in about two weeks it will be dark in Nashville at about 4:30 totally depressing.. If things go wrong (in my humble opinion) on Tuesday you will no doubt find me under my bed of a very long time..

kiss the wet noses for me..

L.

M