Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Leaves are changing







So it is starting to get a little chilly! I decided the first day of October would be the perfect day to decorate for Fall! I decorated the house with all of our Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving decorations. Pat and I made a huge wreath that we hung on the fireplace.
This past Sunday we went to a local nursery and got some pumpkins and freshly picked apples. After my mom and I went to a local farm down the road from our house and picked raspberries. It was such a beautiful day, not many left. We got home and Pat bbq'd dinner for us.

This month we are going to have a Fall bonfire with family and friends. We are going to carve pumpkins and sit around the fire.

I had to go up into the attic and bring down all of our winter clothes, hats, and jackets. The worst part of this whole thing was that we had to try on things! Boy the dryer shrunk alot of clothes!! Even Turbo had to try on her jackets and sweaters. We had a large variety of choices but the dryer must have shrunk her jackets too ;)!!!




1 comment:

Rache said...

how cute turbo is in her lil jacket.