Friday, October 24, 2008

Radio Stuff This is Pat's Field!!



10-15 -20m beam






40meter off center fed dipole




again...different view



again, another view




10-15-20-40m Hustler...not the magazine :) BTV


I can thank my amateur radio addiction to my dad. Since I was a kid he kept on me about being a "ham". Finally after almost 2 decades I got the idea that this a great hobby. Since I have joined the amateur radio community, I have talked to a person (station) in almost every state in the united states, and over 35 countries worldwide. I Vonlunteer as the Deputy Radio Officer for Washtenaw county, and I'm involved with SKYWARN, ARES, RACES and many other amateur radio public service communication entities. I schedule all RACES and ARES nets for my county, report our monthly activity to the ARRL, and help with future event planning, such as fox hunts, search and rescues and disaster management and mitigation.


If dad had not kept pressing me to do this.............man I would have been bored!



73 de KC8UAV







No comments: