Thursday, April 9, 2009

OH MY HOLY FRUSTRATED!@!@#!@$%%

OK time to vent a little bit.

I want to begin by saying that my wife, Laura, the most beautiful, perfect, amazing and loving wife you could ever ask for normally does all the typing on this blog....Today, things change.


So I sold a ham radio item on Ebay and shipped the item out to the seller in Cali. Weeks later I get a message that said "um......you sent my package to Hawaii, not California". Any normal person that has mailed anything knows that this has to be impossible. How in the world do you send something 2000 miles off target? This is IMPOSSIBLE!!! Well let me tell you people it's not! I apparently am the first person in the history of the United States Postal Service to be the victim of a postal worker mix up. UGH!!!!!!!

Being the courteous person I am, I immediately send a message to the buyer stating that I would find out what the deal is. I call the postal service, give them a tracking number and they find the error. "Yep, sorry Mr. Clouse but we sent the package to Hawaii, not California" The postal worker entered the second digit of the zip code as a 6 instead of a 5! ONE DIGIT=2000 miles! ONE DIGIT= west coast vs. middle of the Pacific Ocean! WTF!#(!#)!#^!)^!*&#!*&

So, after I talked to the postal worker on the phone, gave them the correct information I thought all was in order. NOPE! As soon as I get out of work today a email waits for me, disputing the charges, wanting the $400+ dollars back while the time vampire of a package is in limbo. You have to be kidding me. So that was the jam in my radar for the day Lonestar.

Love,
P@

P.S. I found the boat the package is on..................

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mister,

When you got your $400 back soon from bottom of harbor I need yous to send the American greenbacks to me, Kunte Kinte of Nigeria. You need to wire me dat money and I will deposit it in a safe account. Two days later I will send you two million dollars to make you forget about your troubles. The Nigerian government tanks you.

Kunte