Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cali day 4


Today we drove out to Duarte where I was born and raised. Rachel and Rami and their 2 little ones...Sydney and Blake drove out from Vegas to visit. Rachel and I have been friends since 1st grade. We were 6 years old. WOW 24 years ago we became friends. Rachel and I were inseparable! I love how through out the years when we get together it feels like just yesterday we were going to school and just being young enjoying life. Above Im pictured with Sydney.


Here is Rami and Blake.



1001 Cotter Avenue. The very first place I lived. I loved this house and the neighborhood. It was so strange going back. Everything seemed so much bigger when I was little!



Our second house. Markwood Street. We moved out to MI from this house. Ugh.
I remember being able to pick up all the neighbors phone calls on our cordless phone at this house. Rachel and I knew just where to stand in the yard for each neighbor :)


Duarte High School. This is where I went to school.



After our trip out to Duarte we stopped by George's. Above he is praying that I dont wreck the hotrod he worships.


Hi Ry!

Ryan is a little bitter, he wouldn't look at the pictures of me in the hotrod. Im sorry Ryan. But I do have to admit that it was fun!

Me, Rachel, & Rami



Just the girls, just for Sydney :)


2 comments:

Rache said...

miss you and your dad already. It was so much fun. Wish it could have been longer. It's fun going back to the good ole days. I love reminising. man we had so much fun. I really loved growing up with you Laura, we had fun.

Bobby G said...

that car is SICK!