Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Speed Racer!


This past weekend Pat was down in Dayton, Ohio with his dad for Ham Fest (this is a whole other blog in itself). Well the grass was getting long and I thought I would mow before he got home. I soon realized that I couldn't find the key so after talking to Pat I found out the key to the barn where the mower was is on his key chain down in Dayton. So I got out of mowing :)

By the time Pat came home Sunday afternoon we had a mini amazon growing on the property. I decided since he just drove 4 hrs to come home I would mow the yard.

I have to share with you that I am not allowed to mow the lawn without prior approval from Pat due to my past experiences with the lawn mower. I've had several accidents while mowing the lawn and Pat prefers to do it himself. Just to give you an idea of some of the accidents I've had here they are :)
1. I started a fire in the back yard and stalled the lawn mower over it.
2. I started a fire in the field next to the house and left the lawn mower over it.
3. I broke the belt.
4. I broke the belt.
5. I broke the belt.
6. I hit the fence post.
7. I dented the front of the mower.
8. Blew out the front right tire.
9. Got a nasty burn down my arm from the steering wheel when I flew off of it.
10. I shoot out giant balls of flames when ever I stall the mower.
11. The latest..... I ran over and killed a bird.

Before you come to the conclusion that I shouldn't be driving this mower and side with Pat I have to share with you that this is not your ordinary lawn mower. This thing is a machine! Pat has done something to it, what I'm not quite sure yet but this thing isn't normal. It halls butt, its completely out of control! It speeds through the yard and when you push on the gas you are victim waiting for whiplash! It even has Toyota HID lights installed. (the ones for your car). You can mow the yard at 1am and see everything.

So back to the purpose of my post. I ran over and killed a poor bird! How the heck is it possible on a lawn mower? Im just so taken back by the whole thing. RIP poor bird, I would have burried you and had a special ceremony but all we could find was your beak and a few feathers thanks to the extra sharp blades Pat has on there that even cut cement.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...therefore the reason why the mower key is on Pat's key chain! LOL

Bobby G said...

Yeah you are banned from the lawnmower, i do side with Pat! lol

Rami Rachel said...

LOL, thanks for a good laugh today.that is hilarious.