Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cali trip day 3


Day 3, May 10th
My dad and I went to Catalina Island...no it is not where they make Catalina Dressing but it is a beautiful island of the coast of Southern California. We go on the boat and took the hour long ride over. I saw dolphins and seals swimming along side of the boat and had the wonderful sound of the little girl puking into a diaper bag behind me. I felt so bad for her. My only memory of Catalina Island as a little girl was getting sea sick and having to stay outside in the freezing cold. She was such a trooper.

Here it is the boat we took over to the island.


Catalina Island is such a beautiful place to visit. The water is so clear, and there are several little shops along the waterfront to get your tacky tourist gifts. I of course had to pick up a magnet to add to our fridge.


We rented a golf cart and took it up along the mountain. It was beautiful!

No comments: