Thursday, June 18, 2009

Behind our playlist

Island in the sun, all I can think about is our honeymoon. We went on a cruise to the Cayman Islands and Cozumel Mexico. The cruise was awesome! There is nothing better than listening to tropical music while relaxing in the sun with no worries. Our first song on our playlist is in memory of our honeymoon. Every time I hear this song I think of the employees of the cruise ship walking up to us asking us by Mr. & Mrs. Clouse and if we needed anything. While on our honeymoon we were never without the entire time. It was awesome. God how I wish I had a maid!




During our honeymoon we stopped off at the Cayman Islands. The main island. We really didn't do much. We went to Senior Frogs, ordered the largest margarita on the menu and enjoyed it as Mr. & Mrs.!

















Island in the sun, gotta love it~







One More Time! I think of how I would love to be able to renew our vows and dance to this song. Cut loose, look back at our past and enjoy our future!






































Just Dance...This song was added to our playlist because it has a beat that just makes me want to get up and dance. When Pat and I started to date we fell in love instantly. I can't explain how it happened and how things happened. This song just has a catchy beat. I hear it and I just want to dance, I want to dance to everything! Ive never wanted to dance like this since meeting Pat.































Heartbeats...there is something about this song that is so amazing. I feel love, security, protection, and piece of mind when I hear this song. After I married Pat I felt so safe and secure. This song reminds me of the protection and love I receive from Pat.


























































Let Your Love Flow...Well as most of you know Pat and I got married in Vegas. Yes it was planned. Actually Pat decided for us that he wanted it to be a year to the date of his proposal in Vegas. Thanks Pat! It made things so much easier in planning!! Now back to the song. This was the first song Pat and I danced to as Mr. & Mrs. Clouse. We were in the lobby of the hotel and my dad knew the piano player who was playing that night, he sang Let Your Love Flow the best he could as Pat and I danced without a flaw throughout the lobby of the hotel. Not a care in the world, not a worry to be thought, we were Mr & Mrs.


1 comment:

Bobby G said...

Awww t5hast a sweet post! You guys are great!