Monday, June 22, 2009

So I thought my day was done and I could go home after work and relax...Nope not in the Clouse House. Emma and Turbo decided that they had a taste for some Nad's Mellow Melon hair removal cream while we were gone.

I came home to find little over half of the bottle gone! I quickly called the Pet Poison Hotline and $35 later I was told that if our dogs were going to eat hair removal creme they picked a good brand. This creme was the least corrosive and wouldn't damage their belly's. They might have a burning mouth and throat for a bit but we were safe for now.

As soon as I got off the phone with the helpful lady I took them both outside and sprayed them off with the hose. Now we just have to sit, wait, and watch as their hair falls out.

3 comments:

Bobby G said...

LMAO!!!! MY parents dog once ate a light bulb, they called the vet and they were like is he bleeding, parents were like no, the doc was like hes fine! gotta loves 80s medicine! lol

jodi said...

sorry, i just laughed.

oh, that's a dog for ya.

Unknown said...

oh, now we can laugh, but what a scare, my tummy is still turned up side down, from reading. Don't tell the lady form child services.. She might not see the humor.. This was a good reminder for me to check the house for things like that..I will look at each bottle and tube with a different eye..

I am so sorry you were scared...

M