Monday, June 29, 2009

Holy Macaroni!




No this isn't a bag of groceries left on the kitchen table! This is what the pharmacist handed me after I paid a bill of $377.00! Holy Macaroni!

I've never seen so many meds for one person at pickup in my whole entire life!









Here they are! All of the meds (minus 3) that I will have to endure over the next month for our IVF. So far we are scheduled to have it the week of August 17th.

The boxes are filled with viles of hormones, the pill bottles are pain meds and antibiotics, and the ziplock bags are my syringes and needles.







Look at the size of that needle!! Its as long as my little finger. Pat took one look at it and told me he was going to vomit. I have to admit that when I saw the bag full of these I felt a little sick to my stomach.









Pick your poison. Oh wait I have to pick all 4! Depending on what week it is I will have anywhere from 1 to all 4 of these every day.

WARNING: Stay away from Laura on the 4 injection days!

If you thought PMS was bad with women you are around or work with wait till you experience one that is injecting hormones into her body! It's PMS x 12~



Here's a sample of one of the drugs and the little vials we get to use.












I just thought I would share with all of you my lovely meds that have taken over the fridge and cupboard space :)

3 comments:

Bobby G said...

OMG, thats HARDCORE

Clouse House said...

Yeah that's how I roll.

jodi said...

Are you sure that you're not cooking any of this on a dirty old spoon? Wow...all those needles...it's INTERVENTION!