Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things About Laura You Might Not Have Known!



1. I was born in California and moved to Michigan when I was 16.

2. I use to bite my nails, haven't done it in over a year!

3. When I grew up I wanted to be a Marine Biologist

4. Im afraid to drive over large bridges.

5. I hate swimming in a lake but love the ocean.

6. I got married in Las Vegas and it was a planned wedding, we didn't elope.

7. I get car sick if I sit in the back seat.

8. I wish I could sing.

9. I wont go to the circus because they have clowns. I dont like anything or anyone that has to cover their face with a mask or make-up!

10. I cant swallow pills so I take chewable vitamins.

11. I cant wait to open my presents on Christmas and usually open them early. (Also give them away early too)

12. I have thrown away dishes instead of having to wash them.

13. I believe in Karma.

14. I am proud of all of my scars, each one has a story.

15. I will spy on my neighbors and could tell you at least one thing about each one of them even though I havent met them.

16. If I had the money I would hire someone to pick up the dog poop in my back yard each Spring, wash my dishes, & put away my laundry.

17. I have a hard time forgiving, and will not accept an apology from someone if they are told to apologize.

18. I am addicted to all "As Seen on TV" products.

19. I am part of the QVC family.

20. I hate feet and I get sick to my stomach when people cut their nails.

21. Im afraid of the dentist.

22. I have 6 tattoos.

23. I can speak Spanish.

24. I can't put eye drops in my eyes.

25. If I drink red wine I can only drink it with ice cubes and 7Up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoa...scary.

Love, Dad :)

Some additions: Laura's arrival in this world was announced on the radio during a Dodgers' baseball game by Hall of Fame broadcaster Vin Scully.

At age four she was the owner of a home-based beauty salon.

Age three Laura was stopped just in the nick of time as she was digging up her dead pet parakeet (Caesar Marie) buried several weeks earlier...her reasoning, "I wanted to see what it looked like."

Wore two Depends diapers during her sky jump experience. (Tried to sell off the remainder of the pack to her brother and friends she jumped with that morning)

That's enough.