Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Snow Will Never End!!


The only one in this house that doesn't mind the snow is our dog Emma! So far this year we have gotten over 44 inches of snow. The average winter season Michigan will get 47 inches of snow. We are only in January and have almost beat the average snow fall. When it snows, it snows!! We will have up to 6 inches drop in one day!! I have quickly learned how to do a "J" turn in the driveway to turn around and not get stuck. A "J" turn is where you put the car in reverse, crank the wheel and floor it. The car will spin around and you end up facing the opposite direction. There have been some close calls during my learning period...we almost lost a garage door :) and Im sure come spring we will need to re-sod the grass around the driveway.


Here is Ryan's car. We haven't touched it because the snow in some parts around it go as high as your knees.



This table has remained un-touched throughout the snow fall. I was going to put the tape measure in it put my fingers were starting to freeze to the camera so I thought I should go inside. The day I took this picture it was NEGATIVE -27 degrees with the wind chill!


Pat and I thought this reminded us of the gum drop chewy candies. I was thinking of putting some food coloring in it to change the color, then it might be a little more tempting to taste.


1 comment:

Rache said...

lol, so much snow. I cant believe how much emma loves to play in the snow.