Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Things About Pat You Might Not Have Known


1. I enjoy welding.

2. I talk around the world on Amature Radio.

3. Im a huge Red Wings fan.

4. I was a fan of the Detroit Tiger's before they went to the World Series.

5. I like to jump over bonfires.

6. I hate reality TV shows.

7. Im afraid of needles.

8. When I grew up I wanted to be a Ornithologist (bird doctor).

9. I intensely dislike flying on airplanes.

10. I love to make cars fast.

11. I like to make people happy.

12. I spoil my wife too much.

13. I can listen to a song and play it on the piano.

14. I've learned how to fix anything in a house on my own.

15. I can fix just about anything on a car.

16. I love Formula One.

17. If I won the lotto I would buy a Ferrari and drive it cross country in a leopard print speedo.

18. I used to be a roadie, and did lighting for many famous bands.

19. My license plate is: DETRO1T

20. I love to chase tornados and any severe weather.

21. I volunteer and serve on the Washtenaw County Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service Team.

22. I enjoy riding my lawn tractor.

23. I have always wanted to build a car from scratch.

24. I love home brewing.

25. I love to play Counter Strike.

1 comment:

Class of 1970 said...

Spoil smoil...I'm just grateful you put up with her! :)

Dad #2