Thursday, March 19, 2009

Just Curious

I have to admit the following to all of you who follow our blog:
  • I log in every day and check on all the blogs I follow.
  • I sometimes click on others I dont follow through my friends follower's list's.
  • I love to see new updates and pictures of old friends and family.
  • I love comments on our posts.
  • I wish everyone could update their blog daily.
  • Im trying to update our blog more often.

When I update our blog I often wonder how many of you actually follow our blog. Is it enjoyable? Does it make you smile? Does it make you wonder what's next? I feel like Im writing a journal of our lives but Im not sure who's found it and who had the guts to open it and read it.

This post is to see who does follow us, who does read our posts, and who does enjoy it! Leave a comment please! Dont be afraid!

4 comments:

Rache said...

same here. I am trying to update my blog more also. At least once a week. I love checking your blog and cant wait to see what you have put up next.

Bobby G said...

I enjoy your blog! The Clouses rock the House(s) lol

Unknown said...

I truly enjoy your blog, you guys make it happen,, and of course rock.. However I must confess that sometimes I only check in about twice a week..

Happy Spring

Kiss the wet noses

M

Class of 1970 said...

I only visit your blog daily because it's on my YouData.com ad revenue retrieval list.

All kidding aside, I love your blog and it allows all of us to see the two of you, uh I mean...eight of you and your weekly adventures. You have a great blog that is fun and true to your personalities!

Dad :)