Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patricks Day & A Limo


Happy St. Patrick's Day!



So our evening was pretty quiet to start off with. I cleaned up some broken branches in the front yard. Played frisbee with the dogs and once Pat got home he turned on the hockey game. Soon his phone started to ring and it was his old co-worker Art. All of a sudden we see a Hummer Limo pull up in the front yard. Let the party begin!

Art had the driver pick us up and take us up the road to Aubree's. Never in my life did I ever think that Pat and I would take a limo 1 mile down the road to the local restaurant! We had a blast riding in style!


Thanks Art! We had a great St. Patrick's Day! It started off quiet and dull and ended full of new memories!!!!


1 comment:

Rache said...

How fun. I need to get out. Love the socks.