Saturday, March 21, 2009

This is What Happens When I Wake Up At 5:30am

I got to see the sun rise.

I woke up this morning at 5:30am and could not fall back to sleep. So instead of tossing and turning in bed I decided to get up and start my weekend. I watched the sunrise, cleaned the house and did all the laundry by the time Pat got up at 8am.

I thought for sure I would be napping by 10 but my energy kept flowing! I made brownies and homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch.

Im sure the energy will end soon and I'll be sound asleep by 6pm tonight! Hopefully I only watch one sunrise this weekend!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

You don't know me but I am a friend (and follower) of Bobby G. Sometimes when I'm bored I look at his friends blogs and ran across yours. After skimming through several posts I got to the one about Pat working at Fisher Honda! Then it clicked! I was JUST there on Thursday and have had Pat deal with me and my services many times! He remembers me because I am the ditzy girl that brought my car in because the rear speakers were out...only to find out that my car didn't come with rear speakers! I've been a Fisher customer for at leaat 6 years. What a small world!

Clouse House said...

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for posting, it is a small world! I'll have to ask Pat if he remembers you, thats too funny. I would have done the same thing!

Thanks for reading our blog, hope you enjoy it. I just put up a post wondering if people actually read this or if I was just writing for myself :)

jodi said...

hey...i saw that sunrise, but from my work window...bummer :)