Thursday, March 26, 2009

We Went Green...



While I was at work I got an email from Pat. He was asking what color I liked, Silver or Charcoal. I replied back that I liked Silver much better than Charcoal. As I left work and was walking up to my car my phone started to ring. It was Pat. I answered and heard, "Congratulations, you are the proud new owner of a 2009 Honda Civic Hybrid!" What? Who? Are you joking? All of these thoughts went racing through my head. Pat told me to stop by his work on my way home to pick up my new car!!!! I have never owned a brand new car in my life. My past cars were bought slightly used. Ahhh, that new car smell. Can I buy it in a bottle?



Pat said this is the most important picture of the car. We are officially helping the environment. I feel so green.






The inside, the cleanest it will ever be! Had to take a picture to remember!




It looks so nice in the driveway, fits perfect in the garage.




5 comments:

Dad said...

You are definitely stylin' girl.

Bobby G said...

NICE! He just bought you it for the hell of it? Thats a good husband right there!

Clouse House said...

The best husband ever!!

jodi said...

Hi honey! I'm home and guess what? I bought you a summer home in the south of France. Love it!

Ok...gifts and presents are going to be tough to "top" in the Clouse house.

Congrats on the new car!

Clouse House said...

Hmmmm a summer home in France seems kind of nice. Thanks for the idea Jodi! Just Kidding Pat.