Monday, February 9, 2009

Heat Wave


On Sunday Pat and I decided to go to Sonic. Yes, Michigan has a Sonic! It's about 30min away and it was such a beautiful day out we decided to take the back roads and enjoy the sun. Of course we had the cherry limeade. YUM!!!!


After leaving Sonic we decided to stop by Lowes to pick up a few things. The weather outside felt like the beginning of Spring. We got the itch and had to buy some seeds. So far this is what we have. We are going to have 2 veggie gardens and then we have 2 flower gardens. I can't wait to grow my giant pumpkin!



Since it was still warm out when Pat and I got home we decided to bbq. The smell of the charcoal reminded us of the summer nights. It was such a nice change. Dinner was wonderful and I can't wait till Spring!!!!!
















No comments: