Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day


It's Valentine's Day today! I surprised Pat with a heart shaped box filled with Reese's mini's and a card you would have thought they designed just for us. We went to our favorite Coney Island Restaurant for breakfast and then headed home to relax for the rest of the day.

Last week we both went to the dentist and I ended up getting a bad infection in my gums and traveled up to my sinus cavity. So this Valentine's day hasn't been the best for feeling good. So not feeling very good I decided to go lay down and Pat left to go run some errands. Little did I know that he had an appt with a florist he is friends with and he was meeting with her to design a special Valentine's Day Bouquet for me.


Isn't it pretty :) He also gave me a box of homemade chocolates.

No comments: