Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I am Addicted to Vinyl Wall Art


So I have found another weakness! Vinyl Wall Art!!! The first step of getting over an addiction is admitting that you have a problem, so I am admitting that I have a problem! I love this stuff!

The picture above is the newest addition to the Clouse House. They are retro dandelions. I decided to add a little color to our white and brown kitchen :)


Here is a full view of them.



The one that started them all. I found this on ebay and was able to customize it with the year we were married.


I love this one. Its fun to listen to friends when they come over and use the bathroom for the first time. You hear a chuckle and you know they just saw the lid



Here is my next wall art I am waiting to arrive above is a close up of the definition I bought, below is an example of what it will look like. I cant wait to put it up in the laundry room.



I also ordered the wall art below. Im going to put it above Luicelle & BB's cage and connect the "wire" to the bottom corners of 2 pictures we have hanging on the wall their cage is up against.


As soon as I get the new additions I will post the finished product up on our wall!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...the one in the picture tickles my heart. hope to buy one in future.I too have a Modern Art website that may be of some use to you visitors.Thanks for sharing though.

Rache said...

I love vinyl wall art also. I was just waiting till i finished painting to get some. I love the flowers in the kitchen.

suzanne said...

what fun - the wall art. I like the birds especially!

Suzanne